Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BITCHING: dad's coming in three days!

BITCHING ABOUT LIFE #1

So i'm taking some time off from school because my dad is coming to NYC to visit me! I'm actually very excited about that because I don't see him often. His only staying for two weeks so I planned a super busy two weeks for us:) Mostly doing the things he love, play golf, visit art museums, and diner with about two hundred of his closest friends...




So yes, that is today's bitch topic, the fact that my dad has such great relations with people (who live in another continent than him!!!). Don't get me wrong, I love his friends but I don't see why he has to see all of them! I mean come one, they can keep in touch via email/renren/weibo and plus he is MY father. I actually don't mind meeting them though because they are super nice to me but it's the fact that sometimes they ask extremely personal questions that makes me feel uncomfortable... It get annoying sometimes and I hate it when they set me up with "good guys" they know... I mean seriously, back off, let me live my life!!! (and how many times do I have to tell them i'm in a relationship!?!?!)

Ahhhh~ Just thinking about what's going to happen this weekend makes me tired!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik