Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fuck the traffic!

Old People Shouldn't Drive!

Ugh, I've been pretty pissed off about this topic. Today a got stuck behind a granny and I was late for my lunch date with Jeremy and Sara but i'm actually not mad about that, I just don't think old people should drive. I've seen many car accidents that were created by elderly drivers and I'm not talking about the people who teens think are old, but like actual grannies and pops we see in Florida (60+). I love old people, heck I have grandparents and I love them so much. As a granddaughter, I would worry about them if they drove on the road because some people drive like maniacs! Idk... they should take the bus or taxi or have their children drive them. I would drive my grandparents if they wanted me to :P 
But anyways, on a good note, I saw Jeremy and Sara today:D we went to Gotham for lunch yum! Its been about a month since Sara started her job at MCC and she says she loves it so much... Jeremy finally settled in a new apartment... we spend most of the day talking about all the awesomesauce things they get to do because they are out of school. Idk, everyone is doing so well but me, who is still in school... Like why!!?!? (maybe it's because they graduated already...) I really want to graduate already! Think about graduation makes me kinda dizzy cuz I know i'm going to have to do A LOT before I get there :/ 

Since we are on the topic of GRADUATION, guess what!?! My whole family is coming to my graduate!!! next summer.... ugh so far away. But anyways, we are going to have a hug party and i'm so excited to see everyone<33

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik