Thursday, September 6, 2012

This is just a quick insight of the people I admire~
So lets start with the classics...

Marilyn Monroe - I love everything about her, she was beautiful, determined, and sexy!  Even though at this age people say she is history but one can learn many things from her compare to the celebrities we have now... 

Audrey Hepburn - I think I have seen all her movies, her beauty is beyond compare~ The fact that she is European is very sexy :) 

Somewhere along the road I found her...

Xiaxue - I knew about her for about a few years but recently I have been vary interested in xiaxue because she is honest and very persuasive. And she is beautiful of course~

I can learn many things from these three ladies (oh and the list of role models can go on and on but they are just the main ones I love). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik