Thursday, September 6, 2012

Monthly Favorite: September

Denim Shirts


I can't express how much I love denim shirts, they are so fabulous for any day of September. 


I mean just look at these celebrities!

Especially for teens like me (who are still in school..ughh), I have days where I'm just too lazy to actually take time to get dressed up, and denim shirts are perfect fix! They don't require actually picking out things that match it because everything can essentially match with denims. Wearing a well fit denim, you can do the Daisy Duke look; wearing it loose, you can go boyfriend style. You don't even have to do your hair, I mean just look at Miley, her hair looks perfectly natural and beautiful with out fix because the denim just perfects your whole look.

So yes, the September must have is the denim shirt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik