Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nov Update:

I've been too busy with IB/studying for ACT/applying for colleges so I haven't been able to blog much/at all. Sorry about that guys.

I will be posting more after Jan 1 (due date of all college apps lol). Please understand that I have no time for anything right now, especially sleep so I often forget to blog.

So here is the update of the month...

I have been successfully accepted into Indiana University!! :D I am extremely happy because IU is one of the best school in the USA for international business (my future major). They actually surprised me because I found out I got in this month but they said that I am suppose to find out during December lol but I am definitely glad it came this month because it gave me confidence that I won't end up at DSC (local state college that is looked down upon) haha!!

2nd update...

It's Nov. 21 but I know I won't be able to post tomorrow so here is a early HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!!! xoxo
This year I will be doing black friday shopping again but definitely not like last year, this year I plan to go at 9 ish because last year when I went with my friends, there wasn't any big sales so I will be when I feel like it haha
This will also be the first year I am going to participate in cyber monday shopping :) I am extremely excited because i've never done it before and I just got into buying online this year and it is so much better than waking up early on black friday haha
(I will do a black friday/cyber monday haul... eventually)

that is all for now, I hope you guys are doing well~
Stay safe and stay warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik