Friday, May 17, 2013

Personal: IB Exams... Graduation... Summer...

The past month seemed like a year to me with all the IB exams and AOF projects. As of right now, I STILL have those things on my plate... My last exam is next Monday, I have my French exam to look forward to... yay! NOT. French is my worst subject, I'm really scared that I won't get a 5. I'm not even shooting for a 6 anymore! I've been semi studying for the test and I'm prepared to cram 4 years of IB French on Sunday (#procrastinatorsunite!). I am dreading next week, I have so many things to do before next week comes, the stress is really getting to me :/ I really hope I can pull though like I always do, but no promises...

Another thing that has been killing my mood is graduation. Don't get me wrong, I'm so ready to move to Seattle and start the life that I deserve (and leave my Florida life behind forever!!), but i'm really going to miss the familiarity. The familiarity of the place i've been living for 7 years and the friends I see almost everyday of my high school career. This morning I watched The Office Retrospective and The Office Finale, I sobbed through most of the show :'( I just can't believe the lovable people I grew up watching have grown up as well. It's sad to know that the show's end also marks the end of my high school life. We all had a good run and it's sad to know that the four years we spent was just a long chapter in our lives and we can never go back to that. The next time we see one another, we will all be in different chapters of our lives. I think the best thing I can do is to remember all the times we all spent together and move on. Moving on is hard, but it's a necessary part of graduating and growing up. Like Nick Carraway said " You can't repeat the past"(The Great Gatsby), so I won't. Right now I just want graduation to be over, so I can start summer!

Summer... This summer is going to be the longest summer... Because my beloved grandparents are coming for my graduation and staying as long as I want them to!!! :D Unlike most of my friends (who hate old people), I love my grandparents to death and I love doing anything with them! This summer is going to be full of sight seeing and picture taking :) We are going to visit cities across the US and I can't even express my excitement!

So who else is ready for summer to get here already?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik